25 September 2024

Empties

 Hello,

this is the second half of my empties for the month of August (okay, one isn't completely empty but it has probably gone off).



First is Pflanzen kosmetik von Miller Jojoba oil. It is a staple in my make-up since I like to use it as a make-up remover and as a moisturizer. I think I already have a new bottle but I got spoiled with make-up removing balm which I think I prefer, so now this Jojoba oil will become more as a moisturizer for me. 

I did not use this oil from The Body Shop Tahitian Orchid as a massage oil but in the shower after washing (applying it on wet skin) and my body had nice herbal scent when I went to bed. I used to love oils on my skin but now I am just not that much into greasy filing so now I prefer lotions. I am glad that I used it up but I won't be buying it again.

The only item which isn't completely finished is this old H&M color essence eye cream eyeshadow in Shirocco. I had this for way too many years and now it is time to declutter it. It was still very creamy but it started to crease and so it hit the bin.This one was doubled as a primer as well since it lasted on me all day long. Beautiful warm brown which could be sheered out and I often applied something powdery on top to change the tone and made it slightly different and interesting to wear. If H&M would still have them I would get it immediately.



Big pot ia Afrodita's Pure Coconut body butter. In a way it was light but it didn't completely sink into my skin. I wanted to get the scrub but I accidentally got the butter... I wasn't mad because I liked it but probably I will get the scrub next since I have too many body moisturizers.

I have finished another bottle of my beloved foundation, it is Catrice HD liquid coverage foundation in Light Beige. I really like it because it is buildable, shade matches me and it is very inexpensive. I already have a backup and I am full stocked with it if they perhaps discontinue it. I hope that will never happen but why my luck you never know. 

I wanted to try some of their loose powders and at the end I also picked up two of their lip products, one of them is this Makeup Revolution London glaze lip oil Glam Pink with Cherry scent. This oil was slightly pink tinted but on the lips it was clear. The scent was present but it didn't remind me specifically of Cherry. This was super thin lip oil which disappeared within 10min of of my lips, my lips got a bit dry and flaky towards the end of the day and that is major reason for not getting it again, plus it was gone in just three days.

Next is another Dr. Paw Paw plumping lip oil. Recently I was talking in detail about it and I was not a fan. It also disappears within 10min, it doesn't hydrate much and constant reapplying is a must. For me this is just too much of a hassle and I don't want to get it again, their multi purpose balms suit me better. 

And the very last item is another lip product it is Mixa lip balm  anti-dryness for dry, flaky lips. This was a solid lip balm, hydrating and nourishing but it also disappeared from my lips too fast. I probably won't get it again but out of the three used up lip products from this post this one was my favorite.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment