22 September 2024

Empties


 Hello,

there are quite a lot of empties for the month of August so I have decided to split in two posts. I have cleared up 16 items.



First is Guess Seductive Noir perfume in the large 75ml bottle. The scent is lovely, very reminiscent of Mon Guerlain but for much less. The longevity on me is great just as it is on Guerlain (yes, I have them both) but since Guess is cheaper I was using it more frequently (I apparently don't want to use the expensive one because I am scared to use it up completely...)

On top is the Kiehl's midnight recover omega-rich cloud cream which I have received as a free gift with purchase. The texture is somewhat cloud like but it did not suit me. My acne started to reaper and I did not like that. The most of this generous gift was used on the neck and chest area until it was gone.

On the bottom there is Ahava time to hydrate gentle eye cream which was not a gift with purchase :) It was a lightweight cream and I think my skin really liked it. I have eye wrinkles but if I get something hydrating around them they lighten up and are less visible. The lightweight texture was also a plus. I would get it again.

Some by mi beta phantenol repair toner (hyaluronic acid to moisturise and niacinamide to refine skin texture) was a free product with one of my purchases. I am no longer a huge fan of toners but I still wanted to use it up since I had it. I would pour some on my palm and drench my face in it, no cotton pads to soak up the product. Afterwards I followed with some kind of serum and then cream, it was a little extra step in my routine but honestly I don't think it did much, it did feel a bit extra.

Another bottle of Catrice ultra last fixing spray. I have used up so many of them and I have still around 20 bottles left. I really hope they won't discontinue it soon.

Peter Thomas Roth firm peeling gel. They claim to visibly exfoliate by rolling, lifting & sweeping away impurities when massaged onto skin multi-action enzymes & cellulose help uncover a smoother fresher, newer-looking complexion. This felt like a cream and when I was rubbing it for a while the water evaporated and it started to roll and peel. It is right there in the name but I highly doubt that all this is my dead skin, I think it is mostly just the dried up product but it did feel great, seeing all that being washed away. It gave me a feeling that I really cleansed my skin. I would get it again, since it also felt gentle on my skin. 

I have used up another Neutrogena oil free moisturizer. This is my favorite under make-up and I have used up quite a lot of them. Every once in a while they change packaging (I have seen at least five different ones but they all seem to be the same). I already have a few backups at my disposal.

The last item I purchased as a joke. It is Saffe for kids shower & bath foam with cucumber scent. I just shok it and thick lightly green and fresh scented foam came out. It was a joy to use in the shower, it did made me feel like a kid in the most positive way. I would buy it again, if I am not mistaken there are four options so maybe next time I will get something else than the Chameleon. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment