27 September 2024

Rose Quartz

 Hello,

for today I have a lipstick which excited me so much when I saw it and I just had to order it immediately but unfortunately it did not stay with me for long.


It is Avon Hydramatic Shine with Hyaluronic core lipstick in the shade Rose Quartz. I purchased it when it was new but I just didn't find the time to review it.


Avon used to have a lipstick similar to this but I never got that one so I jumped when I saw this one. I picked what I thought was a pinky neutral shade... I have received peachy-pink leaning coral and very bright shade. It is the correct shade just in the catalogue looks a bit more calm down shade.


It is a proper coral and it is very pigmented. Big and fat balm core looks like this lipstick is very sheer but that is not true, it is highly pigmented and super bright. The scent was fruity, slightly watermelon like which was nice, different from typical vanilla. 
I gave this lipstick away because the bright tone just doesn't suit me right now, I prefer light/sheer tones right now. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment