28 September 2024

Sungasm

 Hello,

I have received this highlighter after buying some Catrice products online but I just didn't use it immediately. This product is huge and I don't know a person who could use it up in a lifetime... 



It is from Catrice limited edition Sungasm and holds whopping 28g of product. It looks very nice, I have to admit and I would often just look at it but I know that holding onto products which expires is not a good thing for me so eventually I used it. 


Look att he pretty print whit fine shimmer. To me it is just so nice to look at... but the slight yellow tone scared me that it won't be right for my pale skin type. 



This is a heavy finger swatch and it is shimmery and pretty yellow toned highlighter. With a brush the glow is a bit more toned down, still very noticeable but the slight yellow remains. I found that it looks a bit unnatural on me. I am talking about the tone but also about the high shine, I now prefer the more modest glow on my cheeks so this highlighter was already passed to my sister who will use it more often than I would.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment