15 December 2020

Empties

 Hello,

I'm back with some empties. A bit boring but the next one will be better, I'm planning on going through a few more lip products, so that should be fun.


First is Avon Skin So Soft mineral gems glamourous gold body wash which I apparently had for years. I don't even remember when this line of products got discontinued, all I know is that it is gone. This body wash had golden base but the glimmer didn't stick to the skin so I didn't exited my shower like a glowing goddess ;) The scent was nice, a bit creamy and a bit undescriptive, nice but also notinh too special.

Next is one of my holy grails and it is my beloved Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation in Light Beige (I did purchased a new one in a shade lighter and I think the new shade suits me better than this one). It gives me pretty nice coverage without putting too much on, it doesn't break me out and it is reasonably priced. Really, there is nothing negative I can say about it, even the pipete is working nicely with it, I'm very, very happy with it.

Another favorite of mine was this The Body Shop Almond Milk and Honey body butter. This smelled divine, very much like Almond milk with a hint of sweet Honey in the background. It was so nice to lather my body with it and then go to sleep, I always had nice dreams :)  I since bought the hand cream and the body lotion in the same scent, it is that good. 

The very last are the two L.O.V. LOVicious caring volume lip glosses in Tempting Grape and Addicting Rosewood. These two had lovely formula and the shades I picked out were perfect for me. Nicely pigmented and very glossy looking, I also can't complain about the moisturizing part. In my opinion very nice formula and I'm super sad that they discontinued them now :(



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment