29 December 2020

Sparkling Rose

 Hello,

for today I picked a bit of an unusual lip product. I usually wear cooling lip products in a warmer weather but today I wanted to play along with something unexpected.


E.l.f. Lip Plumping Gloss in the shade Sparkling Rose, a lovely mauve/muted rose color.
The packaging looks quite substantial and amongst the largest in my collection so I was very surprised to find out that it only holds 2,70 ml of product.


It has a very long applicator and for my thin lips this one carries enough product.
This is has a bit of the minty scent but it is more of that cooling and tingling sensation. I did a mistake and touched it with my tongue and it burn it quite badly. I am realizing that I used to really love minty and burning lip products but the older I get the less I like them, so now I'm not so very upset that the tube is so small ;)


The shade is really pretty and definitely my cup of tea, it is also on the more pigmented side and I would prefer a bit more sheer color but I can always sheer it out so I'm not mad. The 'weird' thing is that this is a prefect cream, no shimmer is involved as the name suggested... The only thing that 'bothers' me is the burning sensation and the fact that I'm no longer enjoying it. It is also worst in the cold weather so I'm just waiting for some warmer temperatures to start wearing it again and hopefully to finish it up.
I know I won't be buying more shades from this range but I'm not discouraged to try more from e.l.f.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment