14 March 2023

Project Polish

 Hello,

I haven't done one of these in a while and since I declutter quite a lot of bottles I thought that now is the right time to take photo and throw them away.



First are two bottles of my bellowed Essence Sweet as Candy (I think I have two more). I simply love this milky and easy to apply nail polish. It has a slight pink tone but only if I compare it to something cream, only then I can see it. Mostly just looks like a cream milky nail varnish. Super simple but super polished looking nails that goes with everything. The formula on these is also superb, sad thing is that they no longer make them. I see that there is another similar looking nail color in their collection... I wonder how it compares to this one.

Next is pretty old Catrice Steel my Soul color which is grey, brown, taupe looking with fine golden shimmer and it dries semi matte. Very nice looking color, neutral and not striking, just what I like at the moment. It was very old and it started to show its age so I had to throw it away but if I will find something similar I will get it again.

Fun top coat from Essence and it is their Prismatic shade with the name Prisma Love with flakes to top off every 'boring' shade. I loved applying it over pastels to create frozen or broken ice effect. It was more of a barely there look ad I loved that. My bottle isn't completely empty but it got thick so I have to throw it away. I would get it again but probably not right now.

Next to it is another top coat and this one I loved even more than the previous one and I this it is more rare to come across this sand finish top coat so if I will see it somewhere I will get it immediately. it is Trend It Up nail varnish from their Urban Safari collection in the no. 030 option. I also loved to put it over lighter shades to create rough effect that I love so much. I also have a green version but I have never tried that one...

This next one used to be my favourite and I even used up one bottle of it before, but then I just kind of fell out of love. This bottle of glitter is hard to get off and that is one of the reasons why I didn't get much use out of it. It is another Essence nail polish and it is in the shade Time for Romance. Different sized pink/rose glitters create eye catching results but removing part is super annoying.

The very last one is O.P.I matte top coat, pretty self explanatory but I didn't use it that much, I personally prefer glossy nails or sand finish, matte usually isn't my vibe so my bottle dried up before I used it up completely.


That is 7 bottles gone and my box where I store them has now a little empty section that I'm not in a hurry to fill it up. I hope to finish some more up and empty my space even further before getting some new bottles.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment