13 March 2023

Legendary Lengths

 Hello,

a little review of one of my recent favourite mascaras.


It is Avon Legendary Lengths mascara in the Black shade, recent but not that new anymore. The packaging is baby soft pink which doesn't translate that well on this photo.


I love rubber wands and this one is no exception but small bristles looked odd at first but after trying it out I got the results that I wanted. It combs through and evenly distribute the product. It makes my lashes black, it individualise them and makes them a bit longer. Somehow they look very natural and wispy, to the touch they almost fell like there is no mascara on but the nice elongation shows that there is some product on.

To me this makes a natural looking lashes but still makes a difference. To me this is one of my favourites and after I finish some backups that I have I will buy it again. I think I like this one even better than Avon Supershock Max, that one did almost exact same thing to my lashes but I feel like this pink one elongates them even further. 

If you are looking for a natural looking mascara, you like separated and whispy lashes that I suggest you to try it out.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment