28 February 2023

Empties

 Hello,

we are already at the end of this short month and just when we thought that the Winter is over it showed us some more teeth. 

In front there is Avon color trend lip gloss in Berry Drizzle. I remember getting this shade is a bundle because I could't choose any other. It was a purple with a blue shift, not very noticeable but if looked close you could see it. The scent is fruity (not sure of which fruit) and it also tastes like it, so that is big thumps up for me, the shade was not my favourite but if I applied it lightly it mostly looked like a clear gloss. I would get it again but in a different shade.

Next to it is another Alverde bottle of Rose oil. I love getting them because the pipette works and I don't make a mess with this packaging (think big opening and every time you have to pour it out...). My skin is often a bit pink/red looking and constantly using Rose oil helps reduce the redness. I'm already using a new bottle of it.

In the back there is this big bottle of Garnier Pure Active micellar cleansing water for combination to oily and sensitive skin. I really liked this one. My skin liked it, it didn't break out from using it and it removed any traces of make-up. I would get it again but I already have two other bottles that need to be finished up before getting new one.

Next are my favourite bottles of Catrice HD liquid coverage foundations. First one is in the shade Porcelain Beige (lighter and yellow toned) and next one is in Light Beige (compared with the first one slightly darker and neutral in tone - which also suits me better but I use the Porcelain Beige to mix it in because I purchased it by mistake and I have to use it up somehow). It is just a coincidence to have them both run out. My shade, Light Beige will forever be on my shelf but the Porcelain Beige feels unnecessary but since I have another full bottle of it I have to use it up and then hopefully I won't make another mistake and will buy the right shade.

From The Body Shop I have two body moisturisers from last year and they are both in the same scent. It was their Holiday themed Spiced Orange (Orange, Vanilla and Cinnamon scent). Top one is body yogurt and the bottom is their body butter. This had a very strong predominately spicy scent with some fresh Orange. Very nice and comforting but I had enough of it and I'm ready to move on to something fresher and lighter. If they will have it again at the end of the year I might get it again, I loved both formulas even though their yogurts aren't the most moisturising in the Winter time for my skin.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment