15 February 2023

Empties

 Hello,

I was thinking to post this one Valentine's Day but it just didn't feel right. This is my last bunch of empties for the first half of the month.


Not one but two Avon care revitalising hand creams with Banana. These are some of my favourites and Banana scent is lovely, not too strong but just to be noticeable. The lotion is light, absorbs quickly and it does its job. I had one tube at home and one at work and it is just a happy coincidence that I used them up at the same time. I also really love the Coconut version which is what I'm using right now but I like to alternate between the two.

Nivea original care anti-perspirant was fantastic. I love the roll on packaging and the scent was the best. I smelled like fresh, clean laundry even after a long and sweaty day :) Right now I'm using something else and now I'm really getting to see just how much I love this one. Even though it is anti-perspirant I was still  sweating but the scent came pretty much only from the product and was not stinky. After I'm done with what I'm using right now I will buy this one again.

I couldn't buy the one from The Ordinary so I found this from Revox as a substitute and I liked it a lot. It is their 10 % Niacinamide daily moisturiser. It is a thicker gel which absorbs quickly into my skin. I was using it in the evening together with other products, especially with a hydrating cream to lock in the moisture. Ingredient is proven to reduce skin imperfections, soften and smooth over your skin, help with excessive oil production and I want all of that :) I like the product and I will buy it again, at the moment I have a bottle form jet another brand to see if it can be even better.

Second to last is my trusty 2% salicylic acid serum from Beauty Glam. It penetrates deep into pores and helps to remove dead skin cells, which in my case means less pimples or if they do appear they are much more short lived or at leash smaller and less painful. Serums with salicylic acid has proven to me to be beneficial to my routine and I can see results pretty fast opposed to niacinamide which takes longer to see some changes but it is still a nice ingredient to add to my routine. I love this and I'm already using a new bottle of it.

The very last one is the Tony Moly Petite Bunny tinted lip balm in the shade Neon Red. It is more pink than anything else but it is staining and the color can be build up. The packaging is cute but the moisturising properties just aren't there so I won't be buying it again.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment