14 February 2023

Neon Red?

 Hello,

for today I have prepared the cutes lip balms that I have ever had. Juicy Peach (top one) I already finished up a few years ago and I only kept the lid as a little token (but I also use it as a pencil top so it is multitasking).


The one that I finish up this time around is Tony Moly Petite Bunny gloss bar in the shade Neon Red. I think that the name is a bit misleading since it is not red but bright pink.


It comes off pink but slowly it turns brighter and more fuchsia, at least on me. It also has some staining properties, through the day it just builds up the color and looks brighter and brighter. For me these balms aren't really moisturising, it is cute packaging and the fun colours.



I am again keeping the lid and reusing it. It makes me smile when I look at them :)
I remember saying after using up the first one that I won't buy more and technically I didn't, this second version was given to me by my sister who thought that the cute bunny was something I would like and she was right. Love the packaging but the balm itself just wasn't my favourite.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment