15 March 2023

Empties

 Hello,

we are already midway through first Spring month and I still don't feel in the Spring mood, for me the weather has to get a bit warmer to do it for me.


I recently talked about this Avon Legendary Lights mascara in black and just how much I love it. I had it for months and now it got a little too dry so I have to replace it but it still remains as one of my favourites. It looks very natural (it combs through, separate them and make them a bit longer, not a lot longer but a bit), very natural and just what I personally like for an everyday. I will get it again after I finish up my backup bottles.

Next is Balea Pink Blossom deodorant. They also had a lotion in this scent which I wanted but was too late... so out of dispair I bought this deo. This smells very similar to Lancome La Vie est Belle scent and that was the selling point for me ;) I still used 'regular' deodorant and just put this on top because the scent on this is pretty strong and I made sure I wore a similar fragrance with it and I didn't trust it enough to wear it on its own. I know buying deodorant just because of its scent is stupid but that is how I work ;)  

Holika Holika is a brand that I used years ago (I loved their BB creams) and when I saw this face wash I just wanted to try it out. Thankfully it worked for me. It is Green Tea face wash meant for oily skin which I have. It removed everything from my skin (I used it in the morning to remove oil buildup and in the evening to remove my make-up) and it worked like a charm but never stripped my skin out. Absolutely great face wash, removes everything that needs to be removed but never dried out my skin. 

Little black tube is Avon Luxuriously Refining eye gel mask. I love the gel texture because it sinks into my skin fast and I don' t always like greasy felling. The gel has a pink-purple shimmer (it is not glittery, more opalescent) and it is supposed to make your under eye area look a bit more refreshed but honestly after it sinks in I don't notice anything. For me this is a nice refreshing under eye product and I enjoyed it but now that it is gone I won't buy it again.

Next there is an Avocado lip balm from Alverde. In the past I had some lip balms from them and I remember not liking them and now I decided to give them another chance and I still don't like it. It is creamy, I do like the texture but I don't think it is moisturising enough because my lips get dry and flakey after a few hours of using this balm alone... that is a big no no from me.      

The last item is another product from Avon and it is their Wild Strawberry Dreams body butter. It is quite thick and I used to love that type of texture but not anymore, I find it to greasy so I'm super glad to be done with it. The scent was nice though. It reminds me of a strawberry yoghurt. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment