15 October 2022

Empties

 Hello,

today I have only a few empties, maybe next time it will be a bigger group.


I finished two Avon Planet SPA Ayurveda Ritual body butters with Indian Turmeric Root and Coconut Milk. My sister actually got me hooked so I bought one and immediately got myself a backup because they discontinued them... It is a rich body butter with a pleasant creamy scent, it has Coconut for sure but it isn't overly sweet or sunny scent, perfect for a cold Autumn weather. If I could get it again I would but as mentioned before it is gone.

Next is my trusted Batiste dry shampoo, this particular version is The Cherry one and it has to be one of my favorites. The formula is just superb, very effective with minimal white cast. I noticed that they are changing the packaging design and also are selling them for more money... I will still buy them but at the same time I will start looking alternatives.

The mini bottle up front is Cacharel Yes I am Glorious. A fragrance which is supposed to smell like a creamy Peach but I get a sweet Peach wrapped in candy. Still very nice and uplifting, whenever I put it on I started to smile and not a lot of fragrances do that. I was about to get myself a full bottle but then I stopped myself because I already have a lot of bottles and this one also doesn't last on me. I get around one hour of wear and it is such a shame. If it would last longer I would probably get it but since I rarely retouch my fragrance during the day this poor longevity seems like too big of a drawback, but still it is a very nice scent.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment