26 January 2018

Coachella Vibes

Hello,

Catrice sales are on, in fact there are already the new stuff out on displays but I'm still so very excited about all the 'new' stuff that I picked up recently (products that will unfortunately have to say goodbye and are only new to me).


This is my second Catrice Soft Blossom nail polish and honestly I only picked it up because of the interesting color. This one is named Coachella Vibes.
The catch here is that they are supposed to be scented. I only smell something that resembles ink from the pen balls from when I was in school. Floral scent? You have to have a lot of imagination to recognize it but after I wash my hands once I can't detect it.


This fresh watermelon color was on my wishlist for a long time but knowing just how many nail polishes I have I managed to resist buying it until I saw it on sale. I grabbed it with both of my hands and I'm loving it. It is red but still not in your face red. In my collection it is very unique and it makes me happy. It doesn't dry into a super glossy finish but that can easily be fixed with a layer of top coat.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment