20 February 2017

Avon

Hello,

today was an exceptionally good day, I haven't had such a good day in a really long time and it is just a coincidence that I got my Avon order yesterday. What a better way to celebrate than with a gift, right? Even if you get it for yourself.


God knows I don't need more perfumes but this baby, Avon Love, was on a pretty good sale plus last year I used up the lotion in the same scent and I loved it. I hope I will love the scent in a perfume version as the name suggests  ;)

Next is a Planet SPA Mediterranean Olive Oil mask. I already used one or two tubes of it and I remember I liked it. It smells amazing and the gel texture is great for moisturizing my skin in warmer months. I consider it as a treat for my face and my skin loves it.

Standing tall is the new Supreme Nourishing mascara with argan and coconut oil. It claims to be nourishing and kind to your lashes, I will put that to the test and I will report back.

Within the same Supreme Nourishing line they released also lipsticks and because I couldn't pick a shade I went with two colors, Revitalizing Raspberry and Nurturing Nude. I have to admit that I like the coppery gold packaging, it makes this line stand out from the average looking make-up.

The last item is yet another Ultra Glazewear Absolute lip gloss in the shade Renewing Rose. I love this moisturizing line and this color is perfection for my lips. I already used up one tube last year and this is my second back-up of the same shade. Unfortunately Avon decided to discontinue this line and I had no choice but to stock up.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment