30 November 2022

Empties

 Hello,

it is almost the end of the year, how is that possible? It feels like the Summer was here just yesterday and today it is freezing outside.


First is my beloved Avon care glycerin hand and nail cream. It has a soft floral scent, light texture which gets absorbed pretty quickly and my hands are left soft and moisturised afterwards. I bought this cream numerous times and I already have a few backups.

Next is L'occitane Fleur d'or & Acacia body oil. I remember having hand cream back In the day and I loved the scent but since this collection got discontinued and I couldn't get my hands on it. Up until recently where I saw this oil and swapped it with some fragrance. This oil still to this day smell divine to me, there is just something about Acacia scent which makes me all weak. The oil itself was on the dry side, it sinked in fast but at the same time I didn't have the felling that it did much for my skin, so I was layering it over something more moisturising and just enjoyed the scent.

Second to last is another repurchased item in my routine. It is Alkmene tea tree face wash. I used to love this face wash but lately I found myself just liking it. I think I prefer the Cerave one. This is gel like product, it thoroughly washes my face. It doesn't irritate my skin and the packaging works. I still have nothing bad to say about it but I feel like my skin just prefers something else at the moment.

And the last one is a mini, it was a gift with purchase (10 ml, otherwise you can get it in a bigger bottle). It is La Roche Posay Pure vitamin C10 serum. It has a bit of a weird scent (not citrusy but rather more chemical), it came as a thicker gel and even though it looks tiny, this bottle lasted me two weeks. I did like it but I think there are other cheaper options out there so probably I won't buy it again just because of the price.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment