15 November 2022

Empties

 Hello,

this time I don't have a lot of products but almost all of them are make-up... I'm super happy to finally finish up some of my colored cosmetics since I find these to be much harder to get through plus some of these I almost got tired of and I can't wait to start using something else as a replacement.


First is my beloved Bioderma anti redness cream, it is a staple in my skincare routine for years now. I use it every second day at night time and my face is less red in the morning. The texture isn't too greasy which I appreciate as well. I already have a new tube and this cream will always be in my bathroom.

Next is MAC studio face and body foundation in the shade N1. On the bottom photo you can see swatch and on me this pulls yellow/orange and it is too dark. My solution was to apply it sheer... but then there is no coverage... I of course bought it blindly to get such an off matching but at the end I made it work. I was using it lightly on my neck, to avoid 'make-up face and bare everything else' look, just to have a sheer layer on my neck to help blend my face foundation better. I will not buy it again since the formula didn't work for me.


I finally finished up a blush! So very happy to see it gone. It was a lovely pastel peach shade and it will be missed but at the same time I'm ready to use something else as well. It is Tony Moly Salmon Nude shade but to me it is nether Salmon or nude like. It was completely matte and light in pigmentation. I really liked the formula since it was hard even for my pale complexion to get too much blush and I like sheer blushes, they work for my style of make-up.

The very last item is Catrice generation plump & shine lip gloss in the shade Rosy Amber. It was a light nudy-pink shade. On me a little too light and milky but a light layer looked ok. I loved the formula just the shade wasn't my favorite but I still made it work. I would not repurchase this shade (I think it is already discontinued) but I have one more to go through and that shade is more up my alley. 


Thank you for reading  and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment