03 November 2022

Project Polish

 Hello,

I think this will be the last project polish post for this year and since I went through 17 bottles and my collection downsized I call this a success.

First is this gorgeous light and bright shade from Essence and it is called Eclectic Blue. It was vivid and it made me smile. I'm a sucker for this type of blue and I already have a few similar shades already so no need to hunt down this shade.

Next is also from Essence and it is named Indigo to go, dark base with blue shimmer. Super pretty and sparkly when the sun or the right light shined on it, otherwise it looked pretty modest. I love these almost black shades which hide a little secret :)

Beside blue I also love a good black with a twist. This is Misslyn Universe which dried to a sand finish witch has to be my favorite finish. This brand is no longer available here but thankfully I have a similar shade from Avon ready to be used up next.

The last in a row is another Essence, this one called Glitter Choc. A lovely dark brown which again was only noticeable in a bright light, otherwise it looked black. I absolutely adored this shade and after I will finish more bottles I will try to find a substitute. The only issue I had with this one was a massive tip wear.


Ok, all of these aren't finished but I'm giving up on them for various reasons. I will give them to my sister so maybe she will get some use out of them.

First is a lovely looking Catrice Want to be my brightsmaid? shade. I thought that it will be a milky soft color for everyday but it applies a bit streaky and uneven and after three coats it looks ok but I have other shades that look similar in tone but look so much nicer after just two coats so I decided to part with it because I don't like how sheer and uneven this one is.

Next is super old Essence Mother earth is watching you shade. Neutral with a silver frost. I recently pulled it out and decided to play with it but I'm just over it, it no longer makes me happy so I will pass it on, the formula is still really nice.

I bought this Catrice Clarity nail polish this year thinking it will replaced my lovely Misslyn Beauty Natural but this one is a tad more nude/brown and it just didn't look right in my opinion. besides the color this one also formed tip wear the very next day and I just don't want to deal with it so I will give it away.

The last one is Rimmel Sweet Retreat which I bought to use on my toes years ago but I only used it now. There is nothing wrong with it but my taste simply changed and I don't want to wear such a bright pink, that is all.


My number of nail polishes is still high but every year I manage to bring the number down and can't wait to get to a more manageable sized 'collection' of nail varnishes.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment