12 March 2022

Glittery lip gloss

 Hello,

I purchased this lip gloss online and it looked like a beautiful light pink gloss with a little sparkle but when it arrived it looked way more glittery than I thought.


It is Trend it Up High Shine lip gloss in the shade 153.


Soft pink with tons of gold glitter. It comes in a 5 ml tube but it looks larger, I guess the packaging has thick walls.


The applicator is angled and carries a lot of product. The scent is also very strong and it resembles toffee, sweets I'm not too keen on.


It is a very sparkling gloss and the particles are large enough to be felt on the lips. I personally prefer less sparkle on the lips and more on the lids but some people like to have some extra shine on the lips.


The formula isn't very glossy, rather the glitter particles do the shine. There is barely any color to it and the scent is very strong. This gloss isn't one of my favorites, in fact I'm also thinking of passing it to my sister. I have a lot of glosses and there are others that I enjoy way more.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment