14 August 2018

new Essence and Catrice products

Hello,

Cosnova PR team sent me this huge package of goodies and I couldn't be happier. I  picked out the items that I wanted so I have a very strong feeling that I'm going to love all of them.


I don't think that the new Essence products are on our shelves already but they will be in a week or two.

I got Prime + Studio mattifying + pore minimizing primer with black clay (there are three versions for different skin types). I'm on a hunt for a really good mattifying primer and this one came out at just the right time.

Cosmic lights is the new line of metallic nail varnishes with holo glitter dispensed in the base. It looks interesting and I can't wait to try it out. There are 6 color options, I received Welcome to the Universe.

They will come out with new concealers in matte (three color options available) and dewy (two shades) finish. I received Camouflage +healthy glow concealer in the shade 10 Light Ivory. It is the lighter out of the two shades and I will see how it handles my under eye area.

New line of lipsticks will join the range and they are the Velvet matte lipsticks. I received fiery red in the shade 06 Unredsistible. The shade looks bold and I hope that the formula will be a longlasting one.

The very last item from Essence is this Melted Chrome 04 Steel the look eye shadow. Even in the packaging this baby looks sparkly and intense, something for brave people ;)



I sign up for another face primer. It is called Prime and Fine poreless blur primer Goodbye Pores with longlasting soft focus effect. It will be interesting to see which one will perform better on my oily skin. I will inform you back as soon as possible.

I already had one of their waterproof mascaras and just recently (in my last empties) I had to trash it because I had it open for way too long. I'm super happy to get to try a new one especially since my sister's wedding is around the corner. The Little Black one waterproof volume mascara in Like Jackie O is mine in the blue packaging, there is also the silver version available which isn't waterproof if you don't like that  formula.

Eye shadow Stix up to 12h lasting sweat proof in the color 010 Satinfaction caught my attention the moment I saw the preview. I don't quite know what it is about pencil styled shadows that attract me so much but I really like them. This lighter shade looks perfect for me.

And lastly are the cool Peeloff glam effect nail varnishes. I love adding glitter on top of 'boring' cremes so I wonder if they will perform on top of other varnishes or they have to be applied directly on the dry nail? I guess we will see. There are 8 shades and I received 01 Stress does not go well with my polish and 03 When in doubt, just add glitter.


Huh, that was a lot and in front of me are days full of testing and I can't wait to try all of the products out. Thank you Cosnova for a wonderful gift.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment