12 August 2018

Master Pink

Hello,

Rimmel London has been present in Slovenia for a couple of years now and I feel like I haven't explore much from them. Since I am a huge fan of lip glosses and lip oils are just more nourishing and a little thinner version I was bound to love them. When I saw them on Rimmel stand I couldn't resist in buying one.


Rimmel Oh my Gloss! oil tint in the shade Master Pink is the one I bought. On their website I can see six shades but I think here we only have four to choose from.


It feels a bit thinner than the lip gloss but it doesn't run down your chin if that is something you're scare about.


The applicator is big/long and on one side very wide, on the sides it is thin. It is very easy to use and it carries enough product for one set of lips.


Very unusual applicator, like a vessel on a boat but it works.


It has a nice brand embossing on the silver cap, the bottle is slightly twisted which also makes it unique in my collection. The plastic bottle is not see through which is another unusual feature (I prefer my liquid lip products to have clear packaging so I know where I am) I have also noticed that the cap started to leak a bit. I don't carry it around in my purse. I have it at home standing tall but some of the product still manages to get spilled, not much but still enough to annoy me.



At first this shade is very milky pink and it looks a bit light on my lips but if I wait like 10-15 min the stain kicks in and tints my lips a bit deeper, more rosy and the glossy sheen stays for another 30 minutes or so.
The shine as I said fades very soon but the pink stain leaves my lips nicely flushed.


I tried to take photos of my lips but none of them turned out nice so for now there are only arm swatches. On the lips it looks a little deeper (it also depends from your natural color, if your lips are deeper or more red toned at first it will look very weird but if you wait it will stain them nicely with a deeper pink which will suit you). I think the stain color turns out to be very nice and even but you have to spare some 15 min to turn it out great (I do my eye make up and I get dressed and by then my lips look great). I like it but I wish that the gloss would stay on for longer so I think I prefer the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Rimmel Master Pink is lighter and brighter than the Revlon Honey one). I am not comparing the shades since they are different but the formulas, Revlon one doesn't have a glossy look to it but if I wait around 15 min to really set I can apply regular clear gloss on top which last longer and so I get nicely stained lips with plenty of shine.

I checked the other available shades and none of them convinced me to buy more. I'm glad that I tried it out and for sure I will finish it up but I won't be repurchasing it.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment