15 May 2021

Empties

 Hello,

this time I will be super short and sweet :)


I finished this Dusch Das body wash in Magnolia scent. It is one of my favorites but I think next time I will try something else, a different scent. Right now I crave something extra fruity and refreshing. These are super inexpensive and I think they do the job properly.

Next is another oldie, it is Essence nail polish remover with Strawberry and Passion fruit scent. I had this one for so long that I wasn't able to pick up the scent, just regular acetone. This one is also very inexpensive and it does the job, so if it is still available I will repurchase it again.

In the glass bottle is Beauty Glam Hyaluronic Boost Serum. I like using this ingredient under creams and oils in the night time to make sure my skin locks up enough moisture especially when it feels a bit dry. I found this brand in our local store and they carry a few varieties. I am slowly trying them all and so far I haven't been disappointed.

The very last item is my tried and trusted Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in the shade Transparent. I finished up a few of them and I just keep coming back to it. I like how it sits on top of freshly applied make-up or after a couple of hours when my nose need some touchup, plus it doesn't cost an arm and a leg ;)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment