20 June 2018

My happy place

Hello,

I know, I know. I'm a bit late with this collection but I was so very excited to see it in my store that I grabbed both products that I wanted and then it took me a while but they are so beautiful that I had to show it here.


It is Essence Adventure Awaits bronzer in the lighter toner My happy place.


Print on it is beautiful but I have to keep in my head that it will rub off the more I use it so I can't go and buy products just because I like the print. Fortunately I also liked the colors even though there were no samples available.


First swatch was made using only the outer lighter part and the second is the 'pyramid' part.
They are both shimmery, the highlighter part is more sparkly but nothing in here is matte. I don't mind it because I like some glow on my cheeks.


My favorite way is to just mix them and apply them on my cheeks. It is very pigmented so I have to be careful not to apply too much (it is not hard to overdue it) plus it is on the warm side. I hope that this Summer I will get some tan because then this one will be gorgeous.
I will still use it but I will take my time to properly blend it out. For me the finish saves it, if it would be matte I would probably pass it on.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment