18 March 2018

camouflage cream concealer

Hello,

I have one more product from this collection that was kindly sent to me by PR company and since I don't think it is too late I would like to show it to you so if you are interested you can still get it.


Here it is, Essence For Boys and Girls camouflage cream concealer. It only comes in one color way with two colors and I think they have something pretty similar in their standard range (the same type of packaging and the colors also look very similar).


So the idea is to mix them to get your perfect match and I like the option but at the same time it is very hard to mix your 'perfect' shade and get it 'right' for all the little areas that I need to cover.
Dipping my finger back and forth just makes a mess in both pans and slowly mixes both color together. I have been using it for quite a while but still I haven't find the right way to mix them.


They are both yellow toned which works for me well and as I thought that only the lighter shade will match me it proved me wrong. I'm using foundation that is a little too deep for me so the first, darker shade matches my face and the lighter shade is great for some under eye highlighting/coverage.


I was impressed by how creamy and pigmented these two are, I can cover up pretty much all of my redness, I just have to make sure that I blend the edges well because if I don't you can clearly see the lines.

I'm a big fan of Catrice camouflage concealers but this one is just as good, I would say that the Essence one has even better coverage but I spent a little more time at blending it in. Catrice one looks  more natural and has more shades to choose from. So there are pros and cons.
Under the line I would say that I discovered another great concealer and if you are on a budget and looking for something with high coverage and you are pretty fair, I would suggest you to try it out.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment