13 October 2021

Lost my Bikini in Molokini

 Hello,

I haven't done one of these in a really long time. I'm still painting my nails regularly but don't take the time for a little photo session :)


This time I was wearing bright purple and even though I love lavender there is something about this deeper hue that intrigued me and made me want to wear it more often.



It is O.P.I. Lost my Bikini in Molokini shade which was gifted to me (my sister didn't want it anymore so she decluttered it and gave it to me). I really like the shade but formula... I got tip wear the next day. I thought that was super weird since O.P.I. nail polishes are so expensive but I guess this one wasn't for me. This poor longevity irritated me so much that most probably I will declutter it as well. It is a shame because I really like the shade.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment