05 October 2019

Natural Beauty

Hello,

this lipstick is an oldie but so good. It is already discontinued and now they have different collections but this is still so good. A lovely mix of pigment and creaminess.


Essence long lasting lipstick in the shade Natural Beauty. I liked this simple packaging with the colorful ring to set them apart, at the moment this is the only one that I have so it doesn't have a purpose but I like it.


I can't go wrong with a soft pink with a neutral undertone and this one is awesome for me. It is nicely pigmented, two layers and I'm good. It is not matte but slightly shiny as you can see on the photo below. I usually don't like full on matte shades so having a bit of sheen is great.


It is very comfortable to wear and lasts for quite a while. When it starts wearing off it is even so even if I don't reapply immediately it looks okay.
I was browsing through the rest of the shades while they were still available but nothing else stand out to me like this lovely pink did. Unfortunately it is no longer available but they have plenty of others that are also very nice (velvet matte is more dull, perfect shine is shinier) all very good but slightly different. When mine will be finished I feel Essence will bring something similar back, fingers crossed  ;)




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment