27 June 2024

Empties

 Hello,

this time I combined my empties from the past two months into one. There were some unforgettable products that really made an impact on me.


First is Syoss keratin heat spray. My mom used to love this brand so I decided to try this heat protection spray. It did smell very nice and was very liquid in texture. I don't know how well it protected my hair since heat damage isn't something I can detect quickly. My hair don't look split or dry but I did notice less frizz, so it had to do something :) plus I really liked the scent. I will probably get it again but first I have to use up the product I am using right now.

Big bottle next to it is Bioderma Atoderm ultra-soothing balm, great for sensitive and reactive skin. I had high hopes for it but the best part for me was the packaging. I liked the pump but the product wasn't nourishing enough. My skin went through itchy faze and this balm didn't help me much. I was glad that it was used up and I won't be buying it again.

Next is another body balm and it is The body Shop Argan lotion. The scent on this is divine, the texture is light but the scent just keep on lingering. As weird as it might sound this felt more nourishing on my skin than the previous balm... I would get it again but our shop is closed, I fear that it is permanent.

A little while ago I was eager to find face cream with Salicylic acid and I have purchased a bunch of La Roche Posay products. First to go for a spin was this Effaclar duo + cream with corrective and unclogging care for anti-imperfections lotion. I used this a few days in a row all over my face and little pimples emerge. I stopped using it and after my skin calmed down I used it again and same thing happened so at the end I was using it sparingly, two or three times a week just to get it done. Something in it just doesn't suit me. It could be the zinc but I can't be sure.

This is my second tube of Essence bye, bye panda eyes mascara. I really liked it the first time and my love continues. It coats my lashes, makes them a bil longer and thicker but not clumpy (I don't like the clumpy look), quite natural but a bit more visible and I liked the name as well. It just made me smile.

On the bottom there is Ahava Time to Hydrate active moisture gel cream (I previously had day moisturiser from the same line but this one feels lighter in texture). I was using it in warmer days and it was perfect. The other one felt a bit light and not hydrating enough but I have used it in cooler weather so I did not made the same mistake and I did use this one when my skin didn't need a heavy layer and it was really nice. The mix of gel and cream texture felt perfect. I would get it again for warmer days.

In the past I used up one of these Beauty of Joseon serums and I wasn't too impressed, now I have the remaining two (I know there is a fourth one out there but i don't have it). One is Glow Deep Serum with Rice and Alpha-Arbutin, the other is Glow Serum with Propolis and Niacinamide. The first one felt like water and I used it under moisturisers but with not much of an effect. Second one was my favorite, I assume Propolis made the texture thicker and my face had glow for longer. Somehow I conected that with hydration and under the line the glow serum with Propolis was my favorite but I can't decide if it is worth buying it again. 



My favorite COSRX product is this salicylic acid face wash. It creates thick white foam/cast and it is so soft to the touch. I noticed that I was massaging it into my skin for minutes since it is so pleasant and my skin loves it. The active ingredient helps my oily and acne prone skin stay fresh, only thing is that this seems to be out of stock here (it is back :)

At the end I used up two mini hand creams. I love these in my purse as little helpers on the go. I purchased a set of Frudia hand creams, that is the reason I have so many at once. Brown lid indicates richer texture. I am usually not a fan of thicker creams but this particular one in Cactus was an exception. The scent was freas and fruity and the formula quickly absorbed into my skin. The other one is Banana scented (it was like the real fruit but sweeter) and it should be lighter in texture but it wasn't. They felt quite similar besides the scent. I like both of them and would get them again. 



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment