15 February 2022

Empties

 Hello,

for today I have prepared short and quick review of only three products.


The first one is Nature Box Apricot oil infused shampoo for silky soft hair. I don't quite know what I expected from it because my hair is naturally pretty soft... I guess I purchased it because of the gorgeous and very realistic apricot scent. The texture is very liquid so sometimes I spilled a bit but since I wasn't too keen on the shampoo I didn't care. I feel like it made my hair heavier, I always had a feeling like I didn't rinse it out completely and the products was left in my hair and made them greasy faster. The scent was nice but I didn't care for the formula so I won't repurchase it, maybe I will get some body lotions...

Next is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% and Zinc 1% serum which made a huge difference for the better on my skin. It is supposed to make pores smaller and reduce the sebum production, I can't say I notice a big difference in the sizes off my pores and sebum production. I have oily skin and it will stay like that for quite a while but I did noticed my pores being more clean and having less breakouts, even when a breakout appeared (my skin is lactose intolerant and too much lactose can cause it to flare up and mask rubbing against sensitive skin also don't help) my acne scars fade much faster (within 2-3 weeks opposed to 2-3 months), my skin texture and shade improved. Now my skin is much more even in tone and majority of the difference was made because of this serum. Unfortunately this serum isn't available at the moment and I can't get my hands on it so I purchased some other Niacinamide serums and I will see if they perform just as good as this one.

The very last item is Victoria's Secret body lotion in Bare Vanilla scent. I bought it online so I couldn't smell it prior. It was very heavy vanilla scent with a bit of plasticky note. Sometimes the plastic scent was stronger and sometimes was barely noticeable. I managed to finish it up but I won't be buying it again. The formula also wasn't the best because after a few weeks of using it my back started to itch which is a sign that my skin is dry and dehydrated. I probably won't buy any more Victoria's Secret lotions in the future unless I came across a really wonderful scent.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment