15 October 2023

Empties

 Hello,

this last part of the year is flying by like crazy, it is hard to believe that we are already in the middle of October and the time hit me hard again because I only used up four items.


Ziaja Bubble Cola shower gel is a staple in my hair routine because I use it as a shampoo. It thoroughly cleanses my hair and leaves them silky soft and glossy, for me it just works plus the Cola scent is just lovely. It is not overpowering but when I go to bed I just get a whiff  of it and I like it a lot. The only slightly negative comment is the deep brown color, to me this particular shade doesn't really scream clean but I can see why they pick it up.

The next is another Ziaja body wash. This one is Fruity Cranberry & Wild Strawberry, it is bright red coloured liquid which smells very nicely fruity and berry like (not particularly Cranberry or Strawberry like). I used it as a body and hand wash (I poured some of it into the hand soap dispenser) and used it up pretty fast. The thing is that while using it the scent wasn't pronounced and I was a bit disappointed because I expected the scent to be stronger, more Strawberry like.

Tall and slim bottle is Bioderma Hydrabio serum moisturising concentrate for very dehydrated sensitive skin which was a gift with purchase. The texture is gel like and lightweight but it does take a while to get absorbed, my skin looks a bit wet afterwards. Did my skin looked and felt extra hydrated after using it? I would say no but the texture felt nice. With this product I really don't know if it did much for me so right now I would say that I would not repurchase it but I will see if my skin will start to miss it and I will then decide if it is worth it.

And the very last item is Catrice Ultra Fast fixing spray and this has to be my second used up bottle and if I tell you that I already have five backups and I just ordered five more... you would think I'm nuts but I am telling you that this item is really that good. It feels like I have hair spray on my face which is a bit weird but I got used to it. My make-up lasts longer with this fixing spray on it than it does with any other sometimes even more expensive products.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment