15 August 2021

Empties

 Hello,

today I have super short list of items I have finished up in the first half of the month, I think in the second half I will have some more products, but we shall see.


Her it goes another tube of Neutrogena oil free daily face moisturizer. For years this has been my favorite and it still is. Love the light texture which keeps me matte for longer, how fast it absorbs and even if sometimes my skin feels dry this helps it relive instantly. This remains my holy grail and I'm already on my next tube.

I randomly picked up this Biobaza natural doe in Green Tea Sensation and it was a lucky pick. It is a deodorant and not anti-perspirant so I still sweat but the formula made me smell fresh all day long. For me this really thick all the boxes and the green tea scent is so calming and fresh smelling... I would definitely repurchase it  again.

The last two items are exactly the same and are The Body Shop Peppermint Candy Cane body lotions. They were limited editions scents but I bought a lot of them because I can't resist the cooling peppermint-y scent with sweet sugar notes. I loved using them even now in the hot Summer and I'm super sad that this line isn't permanent. I still have one hand cream left and then it is gone. I sincerely hope that soon they will bring it back and I would go and buy some more :)


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment