30 June 2023

Empties

 Hello,

in this and the last post I am showing quite a little selection of empties but there are a few more products that I would have used up if only I would have a few more days left... I reckon the next post will be overflown with empties.


First is another Balea body wash, this time it is Wild Rose and Peach scent, to my nose this one wasn't as good as the other one but still enjoyable. It is the same runny formula that doesn't foam and I just have a weird feeling washing with it, almost as if I would just be washing with water... I will not buy from this range again.

Next is Rosemary toner from Milnica. This one is quite old since I can't quite remember when was the last time I purchased form them. I used to love toners but now I find them almost unnecessary in my routine. I did pour it into a spray bottle and applied it while spraying it directly on my face (this way I avoided using cotton pads which absorb majority of the product) and I think it is okay but there were no big differences, I was just using it to use it up. I still have a few toners left and when I will finish them up I have no desires to buy more as of now.

Next is another product that I feel indifferent about. It is Afrodita's Hydrating gel cream with Coconut water. This is very watery and runny formula but still a little goes a long way, it does smell like sweet coconut. I didn't notice any big change in my skin while using it so I will not buy it again.

The very last item is my beloved Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent face powder. It is the right shade for me, it looks good applied over fresh make-up or as a touch up during a long day, it always make me look less shiny but it doesn't look caked. Truly a lovely powder for very cheap. I already have a few backups.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment