15 February 2021

Empties

 Hello,

I'm back with a few empties. Nothing to big this time but just a bunch of every day items.


Neutrogena unfragranced hand cream in a limited edition packaging. This was actually really nice and if I'm not mistaken I bought two at the time (they were meant as a gift but I changed my mind and kept both). This has a thick formula and a little goes a long way. It immediately smooths over dry areas and creates film on my skin to protect it further on. It is not sticky or leaves greasy prints. This 75ml tube lasted me for months and I think it was really awesome. I'm super glad that I have another one on hand.

Next is Avon advance Technique heat protection spray. My bottle is very old and I'm not sure if it still works but I still used it up. I guess it can't hurt. I would use it on damp hair after I would get out of the shower and blow dry them. I didn't noticed any big difference but if I used too much my hair would be a bit crunchy the next day, so key is to use a little bit at the time. This is a product that I probably won't repurchase it again.

Tube is another Neutrogena product and this is visibly clear in the shower face mask. You are supposed to use it on wet face under the shower, leave it on for a minute and rinse. I liked how convenient and fast it was but at the end I didn't noticed that big of a difference on my skin opposed to some clay masks which are supposed to dry completely. I liked it enough to finish it up but next time I will get something different. I prefer my clarifying face masks to show better results with every use.

The very last item is Ombia cosmetics face mousse with Aloe Vera. It was very inexpensive product from the store and I decided to give it a go. I was actually very nicely surprised. It didn't irritate my skin and managed to remove my make-up or oil buildup. Very nice face wash for morning or evening. If I see it again I would repurchase it again.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment