28 February 2018

Empties

Hello,

we are again embracing the end of another month. I love March because of the Spring awakening but this year it looks like we will have to wait a little longer. It is freezing outside and occasionally snowing so Winter here is in full swing but I still hope the weather will change at least towards the end of the month when my birthday will take place so we could have party outside on the sun, lets cross our fingers.


First is Essence instant matt fixing spray. It sprays a fine mist and if my skin is already a bit dry it can feel a little uncomfortable after it dries (I imagine spraying hair spray would do the same, kind off pull the skin so it would feel like the skin on face is too tight) but I solve it with a little spritz of toner afterwards and it is fine. I think my make-up lasts longer and looks better when I use it so I already have a new bottle in my bathroom.

Next is another spray but this time from Avon Advance Techniques Supreme oils line and it is a duo oil (you have to shake it well before spraying it onto the hair). I love the scent that they have in the AT line but this one smells slightly different and for me even better. At first I didn't know how to use it because if I sprayed it on my tips it did nothing, I had to be careful not to use too much otherwise it would make my hair greasy so I only used it to make my hair smell great, one or two spritzes but a couple of months ago I started to blow dry my hair and I was so scared that hot air would dry them out. I remembered that I have this and now I use it on damp hair and then blow dry them, my hair look amazing. They are shiny, healthy looking, bouncy and smell great. I really think that adding oil on my hair before blow drying helps and I already repurchase it (probably some other oil would work just as fine but since I adore the scent on this particular one I will use this one).

Avon Clearskin gel purifying face cleanser is already a repurchase but this time it is housed in 'new' packaging. Almost jelly consistency had some green small balls in there which dissolved after massaging it. I think it cleansed my skin well and witch hazel help calming my skin down. At the moment I have plenty of face washes at my disposal but after they are all gone I just might repurchase it again.

Huh, this Batiste dry shampoo in Blush scent totally spin me around. First I was using the tinted ones that smelled like old socks and then they came out with scented ones and I wanted to try them for so long but I held myself back because I knew just how many bottles from other brands I had and I needed to go through them first. The first time I used this one I knew this is it. The scent is divine and I would use it as a perfume, it does have some white cast but my dirty (I hate to use that word to describe my hair color but it seems legit) light brown hair with natural blond highlights camouflage it well just as long as I run my fingers though a little. It is very strong, a little goes a long way so this big 200 ml can lasts me for a long time and they regularly reduce the price so I can get them for really cheap.



Almost there, just a couple of lip products. These two are Avon Ultra Color Indulgent lipsticks in Pink Blossom (coral-pink) and Petal Pink (cool toned pink). I remember that I order them right when they came out so I didn't quite know how the shades looks like. I actually purchase three (Tawny Rose is still my favorite) and these two rarely get on my lips. I tried them just recently and I'm not in these brights anymore and since they are over three years old and I really can't see myself using them I thought I would just toss them if I will feel the need to use bright pink I still have a couple in my collection that aren't as old and I can use them.

The very last item is Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in the shade Petunia. I have seen that they changed the packaging, colors and names so this one is no longer available and I'm fine with it. The color was a nice baby pink but when my lips were dry the pigment made it even more obvious and that happened all the time. I would use it all day long and my lips got dry and chapped. I don't care if the product is natural, organic or vegan if it doesn't do its job, in this case moisturize, then I don't like it. I still have another shade and I'm seriously thinking of tossing it away. Life is too short to use crappy lip balms that don't work, right?





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment