04 March 2016

More shopping

Hello,

how are you? I'm great but now I will go and shot myself. I said to myself that I will only browse, to see what's new at the drugstore but of course I end up buying some unnecessary stuff.

Terra Naturi palettes Once upon a time & Coffee Party

This year will be big for me and eye shadows. I got myself two Terra Naturi palettes, they were on sale and I just couldn't resist.
First, the bigger one is called Once upon a time and consists of six neutral shades. The shade selection remind me a little of the Catrice All about nude palette, I will see if there are actually similar shades when I will swatch them.
The second, smaller one is named Coffee Party and has three shades. What really stood out for me is that the lighter shade takes almost half of the pan, slightly more brown shade takes a little bit more than a quarter and there isn't that much of the darker one. I love that because I like very light make-up and this ratio is perfect for me.
In the next week I will try them and I will report back.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment