05 March 2016

21. NOTD

Hello,

I found this little fella somewhere in the back and decided to dust it and see if it is still manageable. It turns out that it is and since I'm still not so sure which brand it is or when I bought it this is an accomplishment.

Joy 72

This raspberry shade is I think from brand called Joy (I peeled the sticker off, probably the minute I bought it) and on the top there is number 72, so I assume it is the shade number. The bottle contains only 5 ml but I think that is okay.

Joy 72
The formula is still nice but it is very liquid-y and sheer, I needed three coats and under a strong light you can still see my nail line. I don't think that is so bad since the color is so pretty, it remind me of a raspberry jam.
The wear time is not that great, I got tip wear the next day and after three days I had some minor chips, not the best but since the color is so nice I will keep it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment