28 March 2016

Anew Vitale

Hello,

I'm back with some more skincare. I have been using this face wash for the past month and I still can't figure it out on what the scent remind me. It is killing me but eventually I will get it, I hope. It is very nice, light with a little flowery, fruity and fresh notes. I might had a baby shampoo withe similar scent...


Avon Anew Vitale Gel cleanser

It is from Avon Anew Vitale Gel cleanser. It really has a nice gel consistency which doesn't foam much when you mix it with water. First I thought that is weird but it works just fine. When it is mixed with water the consistency isn't as sticky and a little goes a long way. I usually wipe my make-up with baby wipe and then I use face wash but I tried it also on make-up and it removes everything even mascara (I use non waterproof version) and at the same time it doesn't irritate my eyes.
From me this one gets two thumbs up plus it will last me a long time since I use so little.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment