26 March 2016

more blushes

Hello,

I decided to take the advantage of the super duper awesome deal where I got 30% discount on three Catrice blushes. Just last year I got into blushes so my collection is still small but it is growing rapidly. I honestly hope that those are the last ones for this year.


Catrice Blush Artist Shading palette BronzEclat,
 Illuminating blush La Vie en Rose & I'm nuts about You

I got one of the new Blush Artist Shading palette in BronzEclat, which combines two blushes and a highlighter.
Then I decided to get two Illuminating blushes, I couldn't decide which two because there are three different shades and I kind of wanted all three of them but eventually I decided to leave the coral one behind. The two that I got are called La Vie en Rose and I'm nuts about You.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment