24 March 2016

Korean package

Hello,

finally my package from Korea arrived. I ordered only two BB creams this time but I got lots of samples to try out.


Holika Holika Petit BB creams bouncy & Clearing

Holika Holika repackaged their Petit BB creams and I loved the old Essential and Moisture ones. I ordered Bouncy which is supposed to be revamped version of my beloved Essential but why they had to change the name, I'm getting the feeling that they have been playing around with the formula as well but I will know that after I open it and start using it.
The other one I bought just for fun. These Petit BB creams are dirty cheap but so good, at least the two I have tried. I decided to give it a go and ordered Clearing one at least they weren't feeling lonely in the package  ;)




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment