14 March 2016

Tropical

Hello,

my sister surprised me again. She knows just how much I love lip products so she got me this cute lip balm. I got this gift last year I think but I haven't started using it up until this month. I have so many lip balms and I just don't want them to go bad so I don't touch them until I use one up, that is the reason why this baby was waiting for my attention for so long.


Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Tropical  lip balm

The brand is Agatha Ruiz De La Prada in a Tropical scent with an SPF 15 lip balm. It comes in a big 15 g pot with a summery print on it. When you open it up you can detect very tropical beachy scent. It is very lovely and definitely takes me all the way to the paradise but there is one bad thing, I don't know if this is how it is but I googled about it and no one mentioned that, so maybe it is because my balm is a bit older, that after a couple of minutes after I apply it it gets in my mouth and the taste is plastic-y and not pleasant at all. 


Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Tropical  lip balm

As you can see the product itself is coral/peachy tinted and at first I thought that the color just don't transfer but then I noticed the stained fingers. I had to rub really well to get it off. Normally I like staining products but when it makes you look like you had eggs for breakfast and you forgot to wash your mouth afterwards... I just don't like yellow lips.
Also the finish is not my cup of tea, I usually like glossier products and this one once it is applied doesn't look shinny, it is almost matte looking.

I love the scent of it but taste is just horrible (maybe that is just because mine is old), I don't like yellow stain that it leaves and lack of glossiness is also not my favorite thing in the world.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment