21 March 2016

24. NOTD

Hello,

yesterday I decided to upgrade my nails, not because I would get bored of the color but because I thought that these two shades are perfect for each other. Initially I wanted to add sparkle only one one or two nails but then I just put it all over. It was nice and sunny outside and holographic shimmer always looks so nice on the sun.

Essence Just can't get enough

This Essence holographic top coat was part of the limited edition a couple of years ago, the name of it is Just can't get enough. As you can see it has somewhat pinky nude base with tiny holo glitter in it, so great to topped over Misslyn Beauty classique.

Essence Just can't get enough

This is how this duo looks like and I can tell you that on the sun it was crazy sparkly. I love holographic nail polishes and I'm a bit sad that the trend somehow died. How often do you see holo nail polish in the store?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment