24 December 2015

Essence advent calendar XII

Hello,

today  have a really quick post for you. For the holidays I wanted to have fresh manicure and that is what I did.

Essence My wish list

Here is another Essence nail polish. The shade is called My wish list. I thought it will be sheer but it turned out to be completely opaque. I used three coats just to get nice even application.

Essence My wish list

It is really light almost white and it was so hard to get it right on the camera. It dried glossy and I like it like that.
I'm left with 9 more polishes (5 base ones and 4 toppers). I can see at least three remain top coats could work on top of this delicate hue. You can expect an updated version soon.

I wish you all lovely holidays.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment