07 December 2015

Essence advent calendar V

Hello,

I'm back with another update from the advent calendar. I decided that the blue base is still holding on so I just added fun top coat.

Essence Winter Wonderland

Base coat stayed the same, it is Essence Winter Wonderland. As I already said it is a wonderful pale blue polish.


Essence Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven

I added already seen top coat which is Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven. I have to admit that this fella is growing on me, I never expected to like it as much as I do.


Essence Winter Wonderland & Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven

And this is the result of layering the two Essence polishes. It still looks very dainty and sweet plus the blue base makes it very winter appropriate even tho we have rather lovely weather with lots of sun.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment