03 December 2015

Essence advent calendar II

Hello,

I wasn't satisfied with how poorly I applied previous matte polish so I decided to switch it up rather fast. I picked up another polish from the advent calendar.


Essence Made with Love


This time it is Essence Made with Love. It is funny what it says on the doors 'Life is too short for boring nails', don't you think? At least they should put something colorful, vivid, something different behind these doors, anything else but this shade. 




Don't get me wrong, I love this shade and now when I wear it I love it even more and the most important thing is that I have nothing similar in my stash. It is a cream color, a little bit on the sheer 
side.


Essence Made with Love


Here I'm wearing only two coats but three would be even better. You can still see my nail line which I don't mind. This color makes my nails look polished and chic plus the color goes with everything.
If you ask me they really nailed it with this one.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 


No comments:

Post a Comment