10 December 2015

Essence advent calendar VII

Hello,

here is another quick nail polish change. Again from Essence le calendar ( I will try to use all of them this month).


Essence From me to you

This one is called From me to you. It reminds me of this years Pantone color of the year 2015 Marsala except this polish is a bit brighter to be called Marsala. That is why they named it the way they named it  ;)
On the first glance it is very autumn appropriate shade but I'm wearing it now in the winter and I love this pop of color. 

Essence From me to you

This is how it looks on the nails but I would say that the light made it look a bit too bright, in real life is a bit more toned down. When I saw this color I said to my self that it looks interesting but I wasn't completely convinced. I painted my nails yesterday and the color looks better and better everyday. I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of fun wearing it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment