26 December 2015

My first highlighter

Hello,

I was never into highlighters simply because my skin is naturally oily and I never liked to much shine on my mug but I started playing around with this idea because highlighter is very popular among girls and if you apply it right it looks amazing. Just recently I stumble across this product and sample was out to try the product and I was impressed at how beautiful it looked on my hand. I thought I can play with it and if it turns out to be too much for my cheeks I can still use it as an eye shadow, right?


Terra Naturi face & body shimmer powder in Golden highlight

This is Terra Naturi face & body shimmer powder in Golden highlight. The packaging is rather simple, brown with a clear top so you can see how beautiful it is.


The product is marbled and each piece is unique in its pattern. I didn't pay much attention how it looked, I just took the one at the back (sometimes nasty girls open brand new products to test them even if there is sample provided).

Terra Naturi face & body shimmer powder in Golden highlight
If you take a closer look at the second photo you can see that on one side the product is more bronze/gold and the other side is more white so this is how it looks if I don't mix them together (I can use them individually on my cheeks or eyes).



But if you mix them together and bled them you get this beautiful glow. Like I said I don't like too intense stuff and this one sheers out beautifully and still manages to leave skin looking healthy and glowing without the necessary shimmer.
It only comes in one shade, 7 g packaging and it costs only 3,99 €.

I'm very happy with this purchase, I love using it on top of my blushes or focusing on top of my cheeks and also as an eye shadow.
I tried lip balm from them and it impressed me so much that I'm thinking of repurchasing and now this product swing me of my feet. I think I will have to try more products from them for sure.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment