10 June 2016

Supreme oils

Hello,

today I continue with hair stuff. In my previous post I showed you hair oil from this line and now it is time to introduce the shampoo and conditioner as well.


So, they are from Avon Advance Techniques Supreme oils with nutri 5 complex shampoo and conditioner. The scent is the same as it is with oil, warm and cozy. Today I was drinking tea and I added a little bit of honey and then it hit me, this line has honey scent and I love honey so it is a no brainer ;)
They are very nourishing and hydrating on my hair but not to much, combination of these to thankfully does not make my hair overly greasy. I still have to wash my hair after three days but not sooner (I read some reviews when girls said that they made their hair greasier faster). I would say if your hair are already oilier you should avoid this line but if they are in need for some deeper conditioning, then give this line a go and tell me if it works for you to. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment