16 June 2016

Honey

Hello,

it has been a while since I posted a lip product and it is time to fix that ;)  I purchased two of these famous, super hyped products and now I will introduce to you my thoughts about what is probably best selling shade from the line.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Honey

It is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I see this shade everywhere, it is a staple in so many beauty routines, so it felt only natural to try this one first.


If you haven't figure it out, the shade is called Honey. Pretty neutral, light pinky nude shade.


The packaging should match the product but this one appears a bit darker but still nice. The scent is pleasant minty but it goes away pretty fast. Somehow I was expecting tingly feeling but it doesn't do that, it feels like a balm, without the cooling effect.


On the back of my hand the shade looks great for everyday, super wearable and after 30 minutes or so, I tried to remove it with a soap and it already stained my skin, my expectations were high.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Honey

Here is the photo of how it looks on my lips after three hours and I swear this is Honey. I didn't need to wait that long to take the photo because a minute after applying it it turned that dark on me. In real life it actually looks even brighter. This is not the color I expected, it is nice but at the moment I'm in the faze when all I want to wear on my lips is something light, barely there.
I also can't wear this on its own because my lips get dry. It did not provide enough moisture to use it as a balm.
Staining power was nice but after 3-4 hours with drinking, the color started to wear off unevenly and I needed to reapply to maintain even color but that also meant that it got darker and more obvious with every added layer.

I like the minty scent but wish it would last longer, the stain is nice but wears of unevenly, I need to carry different lip balm with me in order to keep my lips moisturised and lastly, the color is so different on me and I don't like it that much. I think it will take me a long time to finish it up and after I'm done with this shade I most definitely won't repurchase it. It just didn't blew me away I can only hope that the other shade will be better.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment