19 June 2016

Glow

Hello,

it has passed three weeks from my last Avon purchase and I'm back with another one. There is something about brochure shopping that makes me so exciting and willing to purchase almost everything. This time three products from their Glow range warmed my heart.



I purchased one bronzing pearls in the shade Warm Coral. I haven't try any but girls are raving about them all the time so I picked one to try.
Next are two lipsticks, one in Nude Sand and the other one is called Caribbean Coral. I left out the pink version because I have a lot of pink lipsticks already in my collection and I really have to go through the ones I already have before purchasing more. Anyway, I started using the lip products and the review of one of them will be up soon.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment