03 June 2016

How do they compare?

Hello,

two days ago I wrote about my affection about this particular blush shade and something in my head light up. I couldn't figure it out until today (I'm guilty of not storing my make-up in the same space but it can be found everywhere), that I have two very similar blushes in my collection. Curiosity killed the cat but I think this situation is slightly different and no one will get hurt if I test the two side by side and see if they are dupes.

Catrice blush artist shading palette Bronzeclat
& Benecos natural blush Toasted Toffee

First trio blush is Catrice blush artist shading palette in Bronzeclat and second in round pan is Benecos natural blush in Toasted Toffee.

Catrice blush artist shading palette Bronzeclat 


Benecos natural blush Toasted Toffee

Catrice blush artist shading palette Bronzeclat
& Benecos natural blush Toasted Toffee

Here they are, side by side, first is from Catrice and second is Benecos. It is evident that they do have similar feel but they are not to be swapped.
Catrice seems darker and less vivid, more toned down and almost as a bronzer but it has too much red tint in it to be properly called like that.
Benecos one leans on the burnt orange side, it looks more vibrant compared with the Catrice one.
Both of them have a matte finish which you can leave like that (I personally think they will be great for Autumn but now I usually apply highlighter on top to make them more fun and season appropriate).
I honestly love them both and I couldn't decide which I prefer, I guess we will have to see which one I will use up faster  ;)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment