29 June 2016

Project polish

Hello,

it is the end of the month and I managed to clear out two more polishes.

Essence Fateful Desire & Be Optimistic!

It is pure coincidence that they are both old Essence nail varnishes. The beautiful red is called Fateful Desire and frosty orange is Be Optimistic!


This red shade is one of my favorite. It is slightly darker than true red and also cool toned. It suits my skin tone very well and if it would be still available I would repurchase it for sure.
Next, we have frosty, warm, bright orange. This is the only orange nail polish in my collection and I remember I got it in a swap, I would never buy shade like this. I tried it once but it really isn't my cup of tea so I'm tossing it for good.
This year I completed ten bottles of nail polish and I'm still counting. I have another six months ahead...


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment